Prices for all services
CAT VISITS - SMALL ANIMAL VISITS
Cats - Rabbits - Chickens - Guinea Pigs - Gerbils - Hamsters - Fish
Karen's Cat Care offers a free consultation at your house to meet your cat(s) and any other little pets, take down all necessary details and agree a care program for each of them individually. The number of daily visits available are limited to ensure every cat gets some 'human time', so make sure you get in touch as soon as you organise your trip to avoid disappointment!
Karen's Cat Care offers a tailored home visiting service for cats and small animals. Visits can be once or twice a day depending on your requirements. This will include feeding, water changing, bowl cleaning, grooming, tray emptying and floor sweeping. After feeding and cleaning, the remaining time at your house is specifically for socialising - lap time or play time with your cat(s). There is a special rate if caring for any small animals whilst visiting your cat(s).
Visits within 2 miles of WD3 5EY
- 1 visit per day - £12
- 2 visits per day - £24
Visits within 2-6 miles of WD3 5EY
- 1 visit per day - £15 (one visit daily only)
All cat visits will be made at the same time each day +/- 1hr to ensure there is a routine whilst you're away.
If you live outside of 6 miles, an off-peak visit may be possible so do still get in touch.
Chickens, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats & Fish
- 1 'drop-in' visit per day - £10
- 1 'drop-in' visit per day (with cats) - £2
- Cage cleans - £5
'Drop-in' visits are a quick 5mins visit for feeding and a quick 'hand-pick' clean.
A hutch/cage clean will be undertaken every 5 days during the visiting period.
Please refer to the Peak Holiday Pricing Calendar for prices during peak times -
Bank holidays & School holidays
Why choose Karen's Cat Care?
- Extra time is genuinely spent with your cat so that they get care and loving attention whilst you're away (this is reduced during peak periods).
- A Pet Care Log is provided as standard meaning regular detailed texts and photos.
- No need to drive to the cattery to drop them off and then pick them up the day after you get back - they will be there to greet you with a meow!
- Your house is visited daily in an unmarked car, not advertising your absence.
- Gardens are not left to frazzle during hot spells.
- Often called a 'cat whisperer', befriending anxious cats and trouble-shooting bad habits.
- Lots of cat care and product advice available - a huge amount of experience gained after visiting many cats on different foods and litters.